Terms & Policies
· Hi-Spec Electrics is a trading name of Hi-Spec Electrics Ltd. Both names may be used interchangeably.
· Prior to commencement of estimated works, Hi Spec Electrics require that the customer pays a deposit of 25% of the estimated cost of the works, either by cash or cheque to the above address (or in person), or directly into the account below.* If the value of the works is less than £150.00, no deposit will be required.
· *Details on Request*
(*Please allow 4 working days for funds to clear prior to the commencement of the works)
· Hi-Spec Electrics reserve the right to refuse commencement of the work, should the deposit not be cleared.
· Hi-Spec Electrics require that they are notified not less than 7 working days prior to the expected commencement of the works, should the customer not decide to go ahead with the works.
· Following the commencement of the work, Hi-Spec Electrics will invoice the customer at the completion of first fix, completion of second fix, and final completion of the work. If the duration of either first or second fix is more than 20 working days, then additional stage payments may be invoiced. Should completion of first and second fix not apply, then a final invoice only will apply. This invoice(s) will be due within 7 days of the date of the invoice, either by cash or cheque to the above address (or in person), or directly into the account above.
· Hi-Spec Electrics reserve the right to stop work, should a stage invoice remain unpaid for a period of 10 days or more.
· On completion of the work, the customer should notify Hi-Spec Electrics within 3 days if they are not satisfied.
· On completion of the works and receipt of a final invoice, the customer agrees to pay the remaining monies due to Hi-Spec Electrics within 7 days of the date of the invoice either by cash or cheque to the above address (or in person), or directly into the account above.
· If certification of works is applicable, then certificate(s) will be sent upon receipt and clearance of final payment monies.
· Should an invoice remain unpaid after the agreed terms, Hi-Spec Electrics reserve the right to charge interest (at BoE Base Rate) based on the total monies due.
· If an invoice remains unpaid after the terms set out in European and English law, Hi-Spec Electrics will take action to recover these debts.
· If work can not be completed due to missing or faulty components from the customer’s own supplier, assuming Hi-Spec Electrics have completed all works agreed, the customer agrees to pay the final amount less the amount owed for fitting of remaining components (as identified by Hi-Spec Electrics). Hi-Spec Electrics will then arrange a suitable time to fit these components as and when they become available.
· Hi-Spec Electrics accepts no liability for faults or errors in installations based on information received from the customer – such as (but not exclusively limited to) rating of appliances, or future load of connections into a supply.
· Title and ownership of good(s) shall not pass to the purchaser until payment is made.
· Hi-Spec Electrics may sub-contract any part of the work or estimate request by the customer.
· All liability for consequential loss or damage whatsoever and however is hereby expressly excluded.
· Images and photographs of work may be used within advertising and social media promotions of Hi-Spec’s works.